International Friendship Day – cheers from Amarula. Friends deserve to be celebrated because of the importance they play in our lives! In 2011 the United Nations declared July 30th International Friendship Day. Reconnect and remind each other of the great moments you have shared together. Amarula, South Africa’s favourite cream liqueur, has just the recipe for sharing.
AFRICAN DUSK MARTINI
Amarula Cream shaken with a dash of vodka and rich chocolate mousse, served in a chilled martini glass is a celebration of friendships, in style.
Ingredients (per serving)
- 2 shots (50 ml) Amarula Cream
- 1 shot (25 ml) Mainstay 54 Island Vodka
- 1 cup (250 ml) chocolate mousse
- Shaved or grated white and/or dark chocolate (for garnishing)
- Raspberries (for garnishing) (optional)
- Glass: Chilled martini (no ice)
- Garnish: Shaved or grated white and/or dark chocolate, and raspberries (optional)
Combine the Amarula Cream, Mainstay 54 Island Vodka and chocolate mousse in a cocktail shaker or container with a lid to seal. Shake well and strain into the chilled martini glass. Don’t add ice. Garnish with shaved or grated white and/or dark chocolate, and raspberries (optional).